- Updated the Task List to reflect our new work plan. This is a draft for comment via the mailing list before finalisation.
- Updated the Task Progress page for the previous current task in line with the new work plan.
- Added a navigation page for Current Tasks.
Currently our Task List is being updated to reflect our new work plan and will be loaded as soon as it's updated. Basically we will be running three discussion threads simultaneously:
1. Basic CaveXML file structure and approach.
2. How to handle survey data sequencing/grouping.
3. Survey data field definitions.
- Our CaveXML discussion list is now operational again, this time on the new UIS site. The Mailing List page has been updated accordingly.
The next interim update:
- Our web site has now moved to its new home at "www.cavexml.uis-speleo.org". Andreas Neumann of Switzerland created and hosted the site for the years since its inception in Jan 2001. Stefan Näff, also of Switzerland, has now offered UIS a full Internet site, so I have moved our web pages and listserver to this new UIS site. Thanks Andreas and Steff !
- Andreas added the remaining Web archives of the discussion listserver after those of Dec 2002, up to "the crash of 2003".
- Updated the Credits page.
The server hosting our discussion list got hacked in late 2003.
A new listserver is almost ready. In the meantime, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added. Some interim
updates, with more coming:
- Updated Task List.
- Updated Credits page.
- Hardening of imbedded email addresses to inhibit collection by spam-bots.
- Added this "What's New" page.
- Objectives updated.
- Updating of web site now by Peter Matthews; hosting of site
continued by Andreas Neumann.
- Initial web site designed and set up by Andreas Neumann.