From: Peter MATTHEWS (matthews_at_melbpc.org.au)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 01:40:45 CET
Return-Path: <owner-cavexml-outgoing_at_ethz.ch> Delivered-To: cavexml-archive_at_cartography.ch Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by karmail.ethz.ch (Postfix on SuSE eMail Server 2.0) with ESMTP id C4F459FD5 for <cavexml-outgoing_at_ethz.ch>; Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:20:06 +0100 (CET) Received: by karmail.ethz.ch (Postfix on SuSE eMail Server 2.0, from userid 28) id DD0409FC9; Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:20:03 +0100 (CET) Delivered-To: cavexml_at_cartography.ch Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by karmail.ethz.ch (Postfix on SuSE eMail Server 2.0) with ESMTP id C94169FD5 for <cavexml_at_cartography.ch>; Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:20:02 +0100 (CET) Received: from newemu.melbpc.org.au (newemu.melbpc.org.au [126.96.36.199]) by karmail.ethz.ch (Postfix on SuSE eMail Server 2.0) with ESMTP id 647F89F88 for <cavexml_at_cartography.ch>; Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:19:58 +0100 (CET) Received: from peter.melbpc.org.au (a1-78.melbpc.org.au [188.8.131.52]) by newemu.melbpc.org.au (8.10.2+Sun/8.10.2) with ESMTP id g1H3Dv617340 for <cavexml_at_cartography.ch>; Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:13:58 +1100 (EST) Message-Id: <firstname.lastname@example.org> X-Sender: matthews_at_popa.melbpc.org.au X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.1 Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:40:45 +1100 To: cavexml_at_cartography.ch From: Peter MATTHEWS <matthews_at_melbpc.org.au> Subject: Re: Objectives etc In-Reply-To: <20020215003812.1D2389F5C_at_karmail.ethz.ch> References: <184.108.40.206.1.20020215062310.0247dde0_at_popa.melbpc.org.au> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed Sender: owner-cavexml_at_karmail.ethz.ch Precedence: bulk Reply-To: cavexml_at_cartography.ch X-Virus-Scanned: by AMaViS perl-11
At 16:46 14-02-02 -0500, R Knapp wrote:
>If there is a vote, I would vote yes.
Thanks Richard, but unless there's indications of unresolved disagreements
on how we should proceed, I don't think that we need to put everyone to the
trouble of formal voting for deciding on "internal" arrangements -
hopefully we will always be able to reach general agreement before we proceed.
I anticipate that we will only need formal voting when we come to make
public decisions about our final "external" outputs.
Everyone has now had a chance to put forward further suggested changes to
our Objectives etc, so in the absence of any objections, I'll update the
web pages. And as I suggested earlier, if later we see the need to update
them further, then we should do so.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Feb 28 2002 - 23:00:00 CET